Join me and co-host Fil Tkaczyk for a “proper yarn” with Tyson Yunkaporta about:
· The idea of what it means to live within and through multiple associations, ideals, and ways of thinking.
· Tyson’s indigenous and cultural roots.
· How everything that is real about who we are is not necessarily only within ourselves, but within the connections of our relations.
· What a “proper yarn” is and means.
· Developing a relationship with place and society’s ideas of who should have a voice based on perceived identities and social fragmentation.
· The idea of emergence for cultural change and tracking patterns.
· How everything in the world is surrounded by sex and death.
Connect with Tyson:
Sand Talk: How Indigenous Thinking Can Save the World, by: Tyson Yunkaporta
Connect with Fil:
Animism: Listening to the Land Podcast Facebook Page
Animism: Listening to the Land Podcast Instagram Page