Join us for an infectious conversation about sepsis as we learn about the recognition and initial management of sepsis on the wards. We are joined by Dr. Mohleen Kang (@KangMohleen, Emory University).
Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Patreon | Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | YouTube | Newsletter | Contact | Swag! | CME
- Rapid fire questions/Picks of the Week
- Managing rapid response logistics
- Sepsis Scoring Systems
- Diagnostic Work-up for Sepsis
- Antibiotic Management
- Supportive Measures for Sepsis
- Producers, Writers, and Hosts: Meredith Trubitt, MD and Monee Amin, MD
- Show Notes: Meredith Trubitt, MD
- Infographic and Cover Art: Sean Evans or Caroline Coleman
- Reviewer: Leah Witt, MD
- Showrunners: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Technical Production: PodPaste
- Guest: Mohleen Kang, MD, MSc
Birch is giving 20% off all mattresses and 2 free eco-rest pillows at birchliving.com/curb when you use code BIRCHPARTNER20!
Sponsor: Green Chef
Go to greenchef.com/60curb to get 16% off, plus 20% off your next 2 months.
Go to grammarly.com/podcast to download for FREE today.