Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Patreon | Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | YouTube | Newsletter | Contact | Swag! | CME
- Nonpharmacologic management of vasomotor symptoms (VMS)
- Non-hormonal therapy for menopause
- Taking a history for menopausal symptoms, VMS
- Hormone therapy (HT) risk assessment, counseling
- Prescribing Hormone therapy
- Troubleshooting hormone therapy
- Premature menopause and primary ovarian insufficiency
- Discontinuation of hormone therapy
- Written and Produced by: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Show Notes: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Cover Art and Infographic: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Hosts: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Reviewer: Molly Heublein MD
- Showrunners: Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP
- Technical Production: PodPaste
- Guest: Monica Christmas MD
Get a comprehensive view of locums and decide if it’s right for you at locumstory.com.
Full transcript available HERE.