IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 3:45 - What is Bitcoin?
- 5:36 - Why is Bitcoin the winner in the cryptocurrency space?
- 23:56 - How money has evolved over time and led to Bitcoin.
- 36:11 - What is the current macroeconomic landscape like?
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Get more FREE content from Robert.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Read the 9 Key Steps to Effective Personal Financial Management.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about real estate.
- Saifedean Ammous’ book The Bitcoin Standard.
- Ben Mezrich’s book Bitcoin Billionaires.
- Experts to Follow: Plan B, Trace Mayer, Caitlin Long, Adam Back.
- Mayer Multiple Website, Mayer Multiple Twitter.
- Plan B’s white paper: Modeling Bitcoin’s Value w/ Scarcity.
- The highest-ranked Bitcoin authorities.
- David Swensen’s book Unconventional Success.
- David Swensen’s book Pioneering Portfolio Management.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Save with a credit union that helps you build financial confidence with Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Trade confidently with BMO adviceDirect. Start trading today with personalized advice with a minimum of just $10,000.
- Track performance, create custom watch lists, and trade from anywhere with confidence with a BMO InvestorLine Self-Directed account.
- Transform how you drive business results and connect with customers with Snap AR.
- Make it simple to hire and manage remote employees across all 50 states with Justworks.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with PassiveInvesting.
- Design like a pro with Canva Pro! Get your FREE 45-day extended trial today.
- Start investing in cryptocurrency today with as little as $10. Just go to altoira.com/investing.
- Learn more about how you can get started investing in some of the best cash flow markets today with Rent to Retirement.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.