Ryan Reeves does a deep dive on Tesla with Clay Finck. They talk about Tesla’s recent partnership with Hertz, what makes Tesla so special relative to other automotive companies, the future of the automotive industry, and much, much more!
Ryan has been investing since the age of 12, and is now Founder and CEO of Investing City, an independent equity research platform.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
00:00 - Intro
03:18 - Ryan’s overall investment strategy.
06:13 - How Ryan thinks about the valuation of the high quality companies he invests in.
15:12 - How inflation might affect a growth portfolio.
17:11 - The implications of the partnership between Tesla and Hertz.
24:18 - All of Tesla’s business segments, and which have the most potential to take Tesla’s stock to new highs in the future.
35:00 - Elon Musk’s role in the company’s success.
50:05 - What the biggest risks are for investors in Tesla’s stock.
And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Related Episode: Listen to MI055: Stock Picking Strategies and Lessons in Investing w/ Ryan Reeves, or watch the video.
- Related Episode: Listen to MI074: Airbnb & DoorDash IPOs And A Deep Dive Into Square w/ Ryan Reeves, or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- Take stock of your finances and investing strategy with Betterment.
- Let an expert do your taxes from start to finish so you can relax with TurboTax.
- Talk to your clients about Desjardins Responsible Investment today and support what’s right for society and what’s good for business.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Find the perfect piece of jewelry for life’s special moments with Blue Nile. Save up to 50% off today!
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Clay: Twitter