Shohreh Davoodi (she/her) is a self-trust coach, writer, and the host of the Conjuring Up Courage podcast. She's dedicated to helping people move through self-doubt and shame so they can live their lives with intention and step into their motherf*cking magic.
In this episode, Eryn and Shohreh talk about:
- Shohreh’s journey over the pandemic including grieving and navigating huge transitions and changes
- Feeling fear and finding the courage to do the thing anyway
- The three pillars of self-trust
- Stepping into courage practices & the risk assessment of courage practices
- A reframe around “what if I’m wrong?”
- How exploring our own values and needs help us make tough choices
- Shohreh’s process of exploring her own values and needs
- The magic of the family black sheep
- Coming out & dealing with unsupportive family
- Not betraying yourself for the benefit of anyone else and anyone else’s values
- The bisexual to lesbian pipeline
- Finally seeing in color for the first time
Blog for this episode: www.living-open.com/blog/shohreh-davoodi-2
Check out Shohreh’s first interview on the Living Open podcast. Listen to Shohreh's episode on her podcast, Conjuring Up Courage, on Identity, Divorce, & Coming Out Again.
Mentioned in this episode: Untamed by Glennon Doyle.