People who have good career well-being are interested in their work and answer yes to the question, “Do you like what you do each day? The opposite of that? Career burnout. And in today's world, "burnout culture" is pervasive. If you've ever experienced career burnout or are looking to prevent it, this conversation with Emilie Aries is a must-listen! Emilie shares the core values that transformed her from burnout to a happier and more productive place in her career and life. Prioritize your well-being, take control of your life, and watch the positive changes unfold!
What you’ll learn
- The 3 core variables to help fight burnout
- How to practice saying “no” and the difference it can make for your life
- The difference between assertive and aggressive communication
- How to be more strategic with your life and career to avoid burnout
Our book, Happen To Your Career: An Unconventional Approach To Career Change and Meaningful Work, is now available on audiobook! Visit happentoyourcareer.com/audible to order it now! Visit happentoyourcareer.com/book for more information or buy the print or ebook here!
Want to chat with someone on the team about your situation? Schedule a conversation
What career fits you? Join our free 8 Day Mini Course to figure it out!
Career Change Guide - Learn how high-performers discover their ideal career and find meaningful, well-paid work without starting over.
- Should I Quit My Job? How to Know It’s Time (Spotify / Apple Podcasts)
- Executive Burnout: Making A Midlife Career Change (Spotify / Apple Podcasts)