Chris Chavez and Katelyn Hutchison hosted the first-ever Pre Pre Show, the official pregame show of the 2023 Prefontaine Classic in partnership with TrackTown USA. The meet also doubled as the Diamond League Final.
Day 2 really brought the energy as we were joined by a slew of champions and record holders.
• Karsten Warholm, 2021 Olympic Champion, 2023 World Champion and world record holder in the 400m hurdles (Bonus appearance by coach Lief Olav Alnes)
• Noah Lyles, 2019, 2022 and 2023 World Champion in the 200m, 2023 World Champion in the 100m, American record holder in the 200m
• Nina Kennedy, 2023 World Champion in the pole vault
• Yared Nuguse, 2023 U.S. 1500m finalist, U.S. indoor and outdoor mile record holder
• Cole Hocker, 2021 U.S. Olympic Trials champion, 2021 Olympic and 2023 World Championship finalist in the 1500m
• Katie Moon, 2021 Olympic champion, 2022 and 2023 World Champion in the pole vault
• Sebastian Coe, World Athletics president
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
🍊 OLIPOP is a prebiotic soda with only 2-5g of sugar that is actually good for your gut health. – and it's delicious. Use code CITIUS25 for 25% off non-subscription orders. Learn more at https://DrinkOlipop.com (click the link or use our promotional code for the discount)
👟 NEW BALANCE just dropped their 2023 New York City Marathon collection. Check out their official apparel and shoes from training, to the finish line, and beyond. I've been rocking the FuelCell SC Elite v3 for my marathon training. Shop for more at https://www.newbalance.com/
HOW TO SUPPORT THE PODCAST