205 Cessna and Cirrus Seat Rail Incidents and Accidents + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you're thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you'd like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
205 Max talks about Seat Rail accidents that have occurred in Cessna and Cirrus aircraft. Also, a video recording from a pilot made minutes after he pulled the parachute in his Lancair over a forest in Oregon last week. You’ll also hear the ATC audio from a San Diego plane crash that killed two people last week; the pilot appears to have lost situation awareness.
- Nall Report Finds Rise In Fatal Accident Rate For 2019
- Diamond Announces Plans to Create All-Electric Trainer
- Man accused of operating private airport in the field behind his home
- FAA Airplane Flying Handbook updated
- The story behind STOL Drag
- College Students Want to Make Sure No Pilot Ever Runs Out of Gas
- NETJETS ORDERS 100 EMBRAER PHENOM 300Es
- Passenger struck by propeller while attempting to move wheel chocks
- Citation Pilot Crashes After Argument With Girlfriend
- Drunk pilot forgets to extend landing gear
- Woman arrested for hacking into flight training school's system
Lancair Pilot's Video after pulling parachute
Max's Books - Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order.
Max Trescott's G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott's G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook
Max Trescott's GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook
If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars
Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon - Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we'll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.